Hello guys! This post is definitely one I am so excited to share with you all! I am a sucker for face masks and all things associated with making my skin super healthy! Below are my favorites from the month of December and I hope you enjoy! Also, comment your ride or die mask at the moment! One more thing, don’t forget about our giveaway! Once we reach 100 subscribers you can enter to win!
- These Purlisse Masks are so amazing! The top one is a coconut and rice combination which nourishes your skin! The overall purpose of these masks is to moisturize and soothe the skin! I would highly recommend these masks to anyone!
- This facial brightening sheet mask from Studio 35 Beauty is perfect for tightening your skin and giving off a brightened “glow”. I loved the purpose and scent of this mask, however since it is a sheet mask it is very large and when put on your face it leaves lots of extra mask that isn’t touching your face and doing its job.
- This is charcoal peel off mask! It is definitely not as painful as ones seen on social media, which is good! However, when I peel it off some areas, my eyes will start to water and I do feel some pain. Overall, this mask is good for its intended purpose. I will comment that it does leave my face significantly dry, so be cautious if your skin tends to be dry everyday.
- Here is my all time favorite mask!! This is the Pure-Clay Mask by L’Oreal. I had samples of all 3 types and I am definitely going to go purchase the larger tubes! The formula is amazing and the way it feels on the skin is by far the best! This specific one was used to purify and matify which helps reduce oil and shine.
- Lastly, this face mask is from my local drugstore, Target! I chose this one to review and talk about because I love it! It’s main function is to minimize the appearance of pores. It is very soothing because it is a mud mask!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T