Hi guys! I have recently been into extending my beauty horizons and learning about the newest makeup products. I’ve spent time gathering these products and finally came up with a list of my favorites! I thought I would share some of my discoveries as well as my thoughts and reactions to the products. Also, comment down below your current beauty favorites!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – This bronzer is simply amazing for the cooler whether. It is a Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer that will result in the perfect “fall time” contour. Not to mention it is infused with antioxidant rich cocoa powder! This product neutralizes redness and evens your skin tone.
- Pixi by Petra Fresh Face Blush – Including a blush into my makeup routine is relatively new for me, but I have become obsessed! The Beach Rose color is perfect for a subtle pink on the cheeks and gives off a soft rosy hue. This blush contains hydrating Vitamin E and Mica!
- L.A. Girl Pro. Conceal – Who doesn’t need a high-definition concealer in their beauty regimen? I have the shade Creamy Beige and instantly fell in love with it’s creamy yet lightweight texture and full coverage. It is crease resistant and lasts me all day! It helps to reduce redness, under eye darkness, and skin imperfections.
- IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner – This eyeliner is amazing. It is pure black and because it is waterproof, it lasts even after eight hours of wear! The way it glides on your eye so smoothly makes this application process very easy. It is a rich luxe eyeliner color and is paraben-free, fragrance free, as well as sulfate free!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara – The hourglass shaped applicator is one of the best of its kind. It forms to your eyelashes and has a stunning volumizing formula. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for full, defined, and lengthened lashes that last all day!
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation – This is a smooth foundation that can be easily blended and leaves no harsh lines. It also contains SPF 15 for normal to dry skin! I bought the shade Sand Beige and it matches perfectly! It is the perfect base for all other makeup and has a long wear time.
- Melisa Michelle Makeup Palette – I am in love with this palette! The eye shadow colors are neutral yet have a shimmer that glides on the eye as a rich and creamy powder. The palette itself contains a highlight, a matte blush, five matte eye shadows, four metallic eye shadows, and a matte liquid lipstick in Scandy. It is also perfect for travel and has everything you need on the go!
- Mario Bedescu Facial Spray – This is a refreshing and hydrating face and hair spray that smells like roses! I use this at night for my skin as well as in the morning to set my makeup. It is quite a universal spray which makes it a must-have! Also, it is safe for all skin types, doesn’t irritate your skin, and is calming and gentle,
- Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant – I got this as a free sample and I fell in love with it after the first couple times of using it. I no longer have to worry about deodorant on my black shirts or sweating through a solid deodorant. The application is a simple spray and controls my perspiration throughout the entire day without the need of a reapplication.
- Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion– I adore all Bath and Body Works lotions, but this one in particular has been my October obsession. The scent is the perfect girly smell and leaves your skin with a soft touch. It can reduce dry skin on your legs and on your hands, or wherever else you so choose to rub it on. The smell lingers with you throughout your day to day rituals!